Because the top floor has a wide view, it is favored by many people. Although the top floor inevitably has problems such as high temperature in summer and hidden leaks in the ceiling, as long as the key points can be compensated during the decoration process, the lack of top floor environment can be compensated for. Comfort and cost performance will be greatly improved. Then, let's introduce you what are the top insulation materials and how the top insulation.
What are the top insulation materials
1. Expanded polystyrene board
Thermal conductivity of 0.038-0.041, good thermal insulation performance, affordable, but slightly weaker.
2. Extruded polystyrene board
Thermal conductivity of 0.028-0.03, good thermal insulation performance, high strength, moisture resistance, but expensive, and the surface needs to be treated during construction.
3. Rock wool board
Thermal conductivity 0.041-0.045, fireproof, flame retardant, great hygroscopicity, poor thermal insulation effect.
4. Rubber powder polystyrene particle thermal insulation slurry
Thermal conductivity of 0.057-0.06, good flame retardancy, waste recycling, unsatisfactory thermal insulation effect, and high requirements for construction.
5. Polyurethane foam material
Thermal conductivity of 0.025-0.028, good water resistance, good thermal insulation performance, high strength, but the price is more expensive.
6. Perlite and other slurry
Thermal conductivity of 0.07-0.09, good fire resistance, poor high temperature resistance, but high water absorption.
How to insulate the top layer
1. Wear an insulated â€œouter coatâ€ for your house
1. For the window frame, plastic steel, aluminum alloy or wood can be used. The decoration and sound insulation effect of wood is better, but it is difficult to maintain; while the thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is good, but the sound insulation is weak, and the sealing will be reduced after a long time.
2. Glass can be divided into: hollow, coated and heat-insulated. The characteristic of the hollow is that the external heat is difficult to enter, and the internal heat is also difficult to get out; the coated glass can reflect the solar heat, but can not block the external heat intrusion; the glass insulation film can not only reflect the solar heat, but also absorb the heat and release it to the outside, so that the room temperature is kept relatively Constant.
Second, pay attention to indoor shading and sun protection
1. Suspended ceiling
The top-floor residential ceiling can be insulated with solid materials. The thermal resistance and heat storage of the top-layer materials are used for heat insulation to improve the thermal inertia of the structure and reduce the average temperature and temperature fluctuation range of the roof surface in summer. You can also choose materials with relatively small thermal conductivity and thermal conductivity coefficients, and pay attention to the arrangement of the material layers. It is best to use a suspended ceiling with a combination of multiple layers of materials to give play to the characteristics of each layer of material.
It is better to lay floor tiles instead of floors to increase the coolness.
3. Sunshade, blackout curtains
If the top layer has very strong lighting, you can choose dark and heavy curtains with strong shading effects for shading and sun protection, or choose curtains with anti-slip coating.
Editor's summary: What are the top insulation materials and how the top insulation and heat insulation are introduced here, I hope to help everyone. For more related knowledge, you can follow the information on this website.
What, the decoration still uses his own money? ! The Qi family is decorated in installments, with an ultra-low annual interest rate of 3.55% and a maximum loan of 1 million. Apply now to enjoy the discount
If you are interested in brand cooperation, content cooperation, and advertising of this website, please send an email to :.
R507 is an HFC blend designed to be a replacement for R502 in low and medium temperature refrigeration applications. It is similar in characteristics to R404A however, being an azeotropic blend, R507A does not suffer from glide or fractionation making it suitable for additional applications such as centrifugal compressors.
R507 Refrigerant Gas,R507 Replacement Gas,Blend Refrigerant Gas,R507 Retrofit Gas
ZHEJIANG ZHONGLAN REFRIGERATION TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD , https://www.uiszl.com